Registration is now open for classes at the 2016 RMLS™ Education Summit and Trade Fair! Click here to view details and to register. We hope to see you there!
Save the date! The annual spring Education Summit and Trade Fair is taking place on Friday, March 18, 2016 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Portland, Oregon. Exhibitor registration is open now! Attendee registration will open by February 2016. We’re looking forward to celebrating our 25th anniversary with you so mark the date on your calendar!
Check out this article regarding parking at Washington Park. When you are at the 2015 RMLS™ Summit and Trade Fair on March 19th you might want to try this.
Exhibitor registration for the 2015 RMLS™ Fall Trade Fair is now open! Navigate to the 2015 RMLS™ Fall Trade Fair Exhibitor page for more details and a link to registration!
Class space is limited to check out the Attendee page for details and register for classes. All events are free unless otherwise noted. Please be careful not to select overlapping classes and plan your day to allow time to visit with exhibitors!
Exhibitor registration is open for the 2015 RMLS™ Education Summit and Trade Fair! Go to our Exhibitor page for details and links to exhibitor and sponsor registration.
RMLS™ offers elite sponsorship packages that include several of our education events. To learn more about these packages and what is included at each level please click here for the 2015 package options!
Save March 19, 2015 in your calendar for the 2015 RMLS™ Education Summit and Trade Fair!
Every year, at the conclusion of the RMLS™ Education Summit and Trade Fair, we survey both attendees and exhibitors. The 2015 event will see significant changes based on the survey feedback we received after the 2014 Trade Fair.
- Location, location, location! We have heard repeated requests to bring our event to the west side of the Portland Metro vicinity. After much research, we selected the World Forestry Center. We are excited for this change so we can bring our exhibitors a more robust package for less money.
- Exhibitor registration will be announced later this fall and will range in price ($170-$450) – depending on location and table size. It is important to note that this will be a table-top exhibition and not a 10’ x 10’. Each exhibitor will receive a table, chairs, electricity, wi-fi internet, and a wastebasket. Parking is expected to be $4/day and there is a public transportation (MAX) stop directly across from the venue.
- Click here to see a map of the World Forestry Center campus. We will occupy all rental space with exhibits and classrooms. Don’t worry – RMLS™ staff will be stationed throughout the grounds to help direct attendees.
- Exhibitors will be located in Miller Hall and the foyer of Cheatham Hall.
- Cheatham is considered premium table space as it is limited to 12 tables and will be in the foyer immediately outside of one large classroom location.
- Exhibitors in Miller Hall will be adjacent to David Douglas, another education space, and share the hall with the food and beverage. This space is limited to 35 tables total.
- We anticipate this will create a much more intimate environment and tables will sell quickly.
Stay tuned! More information will be distributed in the coming weeks. We hope you elect to participate and embrace this exciting change and fresh twist on our traditional event.
The 2014 RMLS™ Fall Trade Fair is taking place on Thursday, October 9th in Florence, Oregon. Exhibitor registration is open to vendors with a service or tool benefiting a REALTORS® business. Anyone from title companies and home inspectors to office products and closing gift selections are encouraged to register. More information is available on the exhibitor page. Check it out!